www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assembly'02 DVD-ROM Compilation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Assembly'02 DVD-ROM Compilation Reply with quote

The Assembly'02 Compliation DVD-ROM has been released.

Visit [url]asm03.assembly.org/Party_program/Merchandise/ASM02_DVD?cl=en[/url] for product details and list of distributors.

Fusecon is a distributor while supplies last. I set the price ($16) a little higher than I was hoping ($12-$14) since it cost me about $13 when you include my postage.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas . . . The site is down. Sad
phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm.. seems to work here.

FYI, if you can't reach the assembly website, you can still order it through lynnemusic or maz sound. All other vendors are either out of stock or offline.

-phx
polly4all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We at Scenestuff still got 10 copies of the Assembly'02 DVD-ROM in stock... And we are shipping those to the US as well now.
phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do you guys (both Fusecon and Scenestuff) plan, if at all, on getting the Assembly 2003 DVD in stock?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am considering ordering it, but the cost is significantly higher than for the other DVDs, so I will probably have to retail it for about $30 Canadian Sad
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Asm '03 DVD Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:
When do you guys (both Fusecon and Scenestuff) plan, if at all, on getting the Assembly 2003 DVD in stock?

Probably the end of the week. Need to put the ordering for it online, lots to do... I expect it to sell for $20 this time so it won't be cheap.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DVd Buyer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Asm '03 DVD Reply with quote

So I received the DVD...it refuses to play in my standalone player. Looks like they screwed it up.

I don't have it in front of me but I think it's because they didn't bother to make it to spec and include an empty AUDIO_TS directory. Don't have the dvd in front of me but if memory serves me correctly of the last dir I did, that's the cause...

Any thoughts from anyone??

dmw wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Probably the end of the week. Need to put the ordering for it online, lots to do... I expect it to sell for $20 this time so it won't be cheap.

-dan
polly4all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Asm '03 DVD Reply with quote

Not sure... I hope it's not PAL only? I don't have a copy yet, so I don't know Sad One of the two DVDs (one is a DVD-ROM) should play in your player, according to what they were planning.

DVd Buyer wrote:
So I received the DVD...it refuses to play in my standalone player. Looks like they screwed it up.

I don't have it in front of me but I think it's because they didn't bother to make it to spec and include an empty AUDIO_TS directory. Don't have the dvd in front of me but if memory serves me correctly of the last dir I did, that's the cause...

Any thoughts from anyone??
polly4all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:

I will probably order mine this week.

/Frank
polly4all

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:

I've now got the ASM'03 DVD online at Scenestuff.com - 10 copies for a start.

/Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: