www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canadian distributer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Migrant Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Canadian distributer? Reply with quote

Hi,
This DVD looks awesome, I must say.. I'm in Canada, and I'm wondering if there will be a Canadian distributer. I know the other distributers will ship to Canada, but the shipping + duty tends to double the price (not to mention the exchange rate and such). Any chance of a Canadian distributer being set up (perhaps Amazon.ca)?

Thanks! I'll likely be buying the DVD even so, but it would be nice =)
phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we don't currently have any plans for a Canadian distributor, but given that some people have been hit with an import duty of several dollars, it might be something to look into. Naid.net (run by Mr. Khan, former NAID organizer) was a potential candidate but the site is currently closed. If we have any interested vendors, we'll check them out in the future.
anonym/padua

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:
No, we don't currently have any plans for a Canadian distributor, but given that some people have been hit with an import duty of several dollars, it might be something to look into. Naid.net (run by Mr. Khan, former NAID organizer) was a potential candidate but the site is currently closed. If we have any interested vendors, we'll check them out in the future.

Actually I am curently looking into it Smile Just sent off an email to Phoenix...

/Frank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Canadian distributer? Reply with quote

Migrant Programmer wrote:
Hi,
This DVD looks awesome, I must say.. I'm in Canada, and I'm wondering if there will be a Canadian distributer. I know the other distributers will ship to Canada, but the shipping + duty tends to double the price (not to mention the exchange rate and such). Any chance of a Canadian distributer being set up (perhaps Amazon.ca)?

Thanks! I'll likely be buying the DVD even so, but it would be nice =)

I just got mine in the mail today from Amazon.com
it was delievered via Canada Post and there were no other charges to be paid. So I paid a total of $22.97 USD (approx 38 Cdn)
xer0x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: canadian shipping charges Reply with quote

I ordered mine direct from the fuse/con site, and when it arrived I had to pay an extra $9.

It'd be great to have a canadian distributor to avoid the extra customs charges. It's an awesome DVD and well worth the price..
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: canadian shipping charges Reply with quote

xer0x wrote:
I ordered mine direct from the fuse/con site, and when it arrived I had to pay an extra $9.

It'd be great to have a canadian distributor to avoid the extra customs charges. It's an awesome DVD and well worth the price..

We have at least one on the way:
http://m.fm/

We expect it to be shown and sold at digifest. I won't put a link for the distributor on our website until they have copies--right now they don't.

There is another potential distributor I haven't written back. Sorry, but I've been slacking!

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
polly4all

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: canadian shipping charges Reply with quote

xer0x wrote:

I'm almost ready to start selling it, I just received my (hopefully first batch) of 30 DVDs today...

For those of you in the Toronto Area, there'll be a little demoscene presentation on Friday during Digifest's Game Track.

I'll post the URL here when I start selling the DVD online. Most likely I
will only be able to accept PayPal payments in the beginning.

/Frank
polly4all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

the Canadian Site is now online....

It's at http://www.scenestuff.com/.

I still have a problem calculating the postage when someone orders several copies, but I am working on it...

/Frank
polly4all

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Repress in stock Reply with quote

Just to let you know that I am expecting my order of the re-press to be in stock as of Firday, March 5th.

Once in stock, I am selling the Mindcandy DVD for $22.00 CDN+tax+packaging+postage at http://www.scenestuff.com/. I will also be carrying the new Assembly DVD.

Please remember that duty and other fees and taxes may apply if you order the items from the US.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Repress in stock Reply with quote

anonym/padua wrote:
Just to let you know that I am expecting my order of the re-press to be in stock as of Firday, March 5th.

Once in stock, I am selling the Mindcandy DVD for $22.00 CDN+tax+packaging+postage at http://www.scenestuff.com/. I will also be carrying the new Assembly DVD.

Please remember that duty and other fees and taxes may apply if you order the items from the US.

Btw: I am selling it now for $21.00 CAD +tax+p&p. Also I've now got the Assembly 2003 DVD Set in stock Smile Visit http://www.scenestuff.com/.

End of ad ;-P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: