www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad Mexican Food

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim bob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Bad Mexican Food Reply with quote

While hauling produce out of a small farm town in California, my new co-driver see's that theres a little stand selling Mexican food and says "hey I'm hungry, want some?" I say "no don't eat there you'll get sick. Mexican's eat there all the time, their immune. That stuff will make you sick." He refuses to listen and heads over there as soon as I turn my back. He came back with some crap I couldn't identify. Had beans, rice, and smelled like feet. An hour or so later we pull out and he gets in the bunk to catch some Z's. A few of hours later we are in the middle of nowhere and he comes up and asks how far to a bathroom. "About a hundred miles." He say's he really has to go. Long story short, he ended up hunching up on the shoulder of the road like a dog every 20 miles all night. Razz
boeg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muahahaha... deserved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: