www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pizza Hut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Pizza Hut Reply with quote

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 02:36:11 GMT

I had a friend who worked briefly for Pizza Hut when we were in high school. He had some truly tasteless tales about the condition of the food they served, particularly the pre-packaged toppings which would typically sit out all night on the "assembly line" part of the business because the evening shift was never really instructed how to properly refridgerate non-used portions of food for the next day.

Also interesting was the water in the spaghetti cooker, which was changed every couple of weeks, whether it seemed to need it or otherwise. My friend related what the Pizza Hut manager told him about when it was time to clean the water in the cooker: "when there's stuff floating in it." This hygenic advice, of course, came from a DuneCoon who bragged about bathing two times a week, again, whether he felt he needed to leanse the bacteria from his flesh or not.

Never mind the rats that frequently ran in and out of the back door of the place, never mind the pizza toppings dropped on the floor and then used for someone's pizza, never mind the habitual lack of any type of soap or cleaning product in the place for months on end (after all, soaps and cleaners are damn expensive by Pizza Hut's standards), and never mind the cooking and eating utensils that were merely rinsed off or even simply wiped with a greasy rag before being used, that place was the CDC's nightmare.

What made things even more repulsive for me was when I'd give my friend a lift home from work, he'd always have a leftover pizza or two and
would offer one to me in exchange for the ride. I think I'd sooner suck a rat's asshole than ever think about eating anything from a Pizza Hut.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:46:47 -0600

Speaking of Pizza Hut I worked there for 3 years and I called the Health Board on them every day.. I swear they must pay them big bucks cuz the stories I know about that place I would never eat their again.... NEVER!

One of the guys I worked with had to make spaghetti after 10:00 at night (just as he turned the machine off) so he ran it under hot water to heat it up and then took it in the back room where the staff washroom was and pissed on it through the strainer.. and then put sauce on it and I serve it to them he told me only I asked what he was laughing at and the person was half done..

Another time this other nutty guy decided he had enough with "all you can eat night " being the only cook on he put D9 which is a cleaning agent in the cheese this stuff strips the floor of grease and mixed it up the only way we could tell is that the cheese was pink in the middle of the pile and foamy.. the meat that you get on there is sometimes green to cut food costs they make you use it, Our man who made the dough had crabs and would itch his crotch and then kneed the dough and you would find pubic hair and other goodies in the pizza dough when you when to make them..
And all the above was noted and the place was kept soo clean (ya right) that we had a 10 minute job every night to kill the flies that infested the place and finally after we had all the maggots hatch from underneath the marke table we placed sticky fly tapes all over the restaurant.. does that say yummy all over it!!!

So .. ya NEVER eat there unless you really like that sort of stuff...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Another viewpoint Reply with quote

Posted on 7 May 2000 - Anonymous

I worked at a Pizza Hut for 4 yrs. in Indiana. The place was absolutely spotless. Then again, probably because it is a corporate store. When I moved to Kentucky, I worked at a Pizza Hut again, but only part time. This place was franchise, and it was exactly what the above stories describe. Our assistant manager was a fat slob, weighing in at 400+ lbs. He reeked of body odor, never shaved, and always dripped sweat. He is gross.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Another viewpoint Reply with quote

dmw wrote:
Posted on 7 May 2000 - Anonymous

I worked at a Pizza Hut for 4 yrs. in Indiana. The place was absolutely spotless. Then again, probably because it is a corporate store. When I moved to Kentucky, I worked at a Pizza Hut again, but only part time. This place was franchise, and it was exactly what the above stories describe. Our assistant manager was a fat slob, weighing in at 400+ lbs. He reeked of body odor, never shaved, and always dripped sweat. He is gross.

Can any other former/current pizza hut employees comment on how often this kind of stuff takes place? I thought pizza hut was a good place.. better than little ceasers..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Pizza Slut Reply with quote

Ha, I can verify the horror stories

When the manager would take the deposit to the bank in the morning people pee in the sause. Be ware. go to a pizza hut in a ritz area not the ghetto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: