www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad Burger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Bad Burger Reply with quote

Originally posted 25 April 1998 - dmw

A secretary from my first job out of college told me "bad" burger story. Her friend, the cook, at a burger joint was pissed off at a customer (I'm not sure why) and decided to get some revenge. So, the cook unzipped his pants and marinated the burger with his urine. Ah, but wait, I asked. "Did the cook piss on the burger before or after cooking?" Some might feel it doesn't matter. But think about it. If someone pissed on your burger would you want them to do the deed before or after it was cooked? I guess the cook was in a good mood that day because he urinated on the burger before cooking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Replies Reply with quote

Reply 1: Posted on 27 January 2000 - Bob Josephus

Excuse me I work have worked at many restaurants, and peeing in burgers is mandtory, it's like hazing.

Reply 2: Posted 23 January 2001 - Anonymous
That is foul and disgusting and anyone who does such a thing should have the same done to him! Gross, what is our fast food industry coming to? It is a sad day when people urinate in food. These people need MENTAL help!

Reply 3: Posted 12 April 2001 - Ral

I think the lesson here is "Don't tick off the restaurant employees."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the lesson is, "don't eat fast food," you fatass.
battousai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: