www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mindcandy 2 Trailer Download

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IKEAGiftCenter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Mindcandy 2 Trailer Download Reply with quote

Just a note to mention that I downloaded the trailer/preview, unrared and easily mounted via daemontools and viewed in Media Player. So you needn't burn a DVD especially if you're not capable (like myself)

Bra-fricken-VO fellas. Looks great, nice to put a demo to the soundtracks I've heard countless times in mod form (especially on Nectarine). Looking forward to the final release.

Otherwise hope to see some of you at Pilgrimage 05.

Troll
phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mindcandy 2 Trailer Download Reply with quote

troll wrote:
Just a note to mention that I downloaded the trailer/preview, unrared and easily mounted via daemontools and viewed in Media Player. So you needn't burn a DVD especially if you're not capable (like myself)

Bra-fricken-VO fellas. Looks great, nice to put a demo to the soundtracks I've heard countless times in mod form (especially on Nectarine). Looking forward to the final release.

Troll

Yep, Jeremy reminded me about that the other day. For example, if you had a program to extract the ISO to VOB/IFO files, you could play those off your HD with a player like PowerDVD. But of course, playback on your TV is the best experience. Smile

I'm excited how it will introduce many American/Canadian sceners to Amiga demos, especially those like you (and me) who've heard/collected old MODs and can finally see some of them put to use.

Pilgrimage plans for the team are unknown at this point.. there probably won't be any, aside from encouraging ppl to spread the NTSC promo DVD. Smile

-phx
IKEAGiftCenter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mindcandy 2 Trailer Download Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:
troll wrote:

Troll

Yep, Jeremy reminded me about that the other day. For example, if you had a program to extract the ISO to VOB/IFO files, you could play those off your HD with a player like PowerDVD. But of course, playback on your TV is the best experience. Smile

I'm excited how it will introduce many American/Canadian sceners to Amiga demos, especially those like you (and me) who've heard/collected old MODs and can finally see some of them put to use.

Pilgrimage plans for the team are unknown at this point.. there probably won't be any, aside from encouraging ppl to spread the NTSC promo DVD. Smile

-phx

It'd be cool if you had those available at the party, either for prizes or whatever. I'd gladly give them as prizes for the music competitions.
musicman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Fusecon guys are my heroes.

This is a fucking MASTERPIECE!

Thank you!

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: