www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request: Mindcandy 2 preview DVD cover art

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noseface

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Request: Mindcandy 2 preview DVD cover art Reply with quote

the cover art for the mindcandy 2 preview dvd is in the rar archive on scene.org, so i'd have to download over a gigabyte (again) to get it. can someone put it up somewhere for me to download separately? if the pal and ntsc covers are different, i'm looking for the ntsc one.

thanks!
noseface

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, for some reason winrar today will let me extract just the image from the last part of the rar. yesterday it was telling me it had to have the parts before it.

so i see it's a label for the dvd, not a case sleeve. did anyone make one? Smile
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: preview DVD Reply with quote

noseface wrote:
nevermind, for some reason winrar today will let me extract just the image from the last part of the rar. yesterday it was telling me it had to have the parts before it.

so i see it's a label for the dvd, not a case sleeve. did anyone make one? Smile

There is no case sleeve for the Amiga Preview DVD. We only did a DVD with label artwork and put in white sleeve.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: