www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MindCandy 2 Progress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: MindCandy 2 Progress Reply with quote

Don't fear, we are making Progress on Mindcandy 2 every week.

Jim - demo capturing (pretty much done), and converting to NTSC
Jeremy - featurette and DVD authoring
Pim - label, DVD cover layout and additional artwork
Andy - 5.1 music and contact with groups
me - booklet, distribution and selling

I'm getting started on booklet and hope to be completed in several weeks. If anyone wants to contribute artwork (if we use it we will pay for your work) for booklet cover art (front and back) let me know. Inside we may not use background images. But again, if anyone has art they would like to submit or suggestions we are listening. Sticking to demo/Amiga them for cover art and backgrounds of course...

We are also on the looking for people to help with our menu artwork and animated menus. So, contact us if you are interested or know anyone interested in helping here.

Of course, we hope to get everything wrapped up in next 6 weeks to get something by the end of the year.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: were still crusing Reply with quote

We are working on collecting the commentary, umm, not an easy task. Also, hope to find someone/group/etc. who can help us with the creation of animated menus. If anyone is interested or has suggestions do let us know. We will pay for this.

Looks like DVD won't be out until hopefully Q1 of 2006.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sh0ck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we will continue waiting.

Is there anything else that you guys need a hand with?
phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could use a good, swift kick in the ass. Smile hey, we all could. no excuses, there's been too much slacking off. i still have some emails regarding commentary help i need to even answer! aiee.
sh0ck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*kicks*

I'm still hanging to see the doco as well... am scared of my part in it Wink
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: help with commentary Reply with quote

sh0ck wrote:
*kicks*

I'm still hanging to see the doco as well... am scared of my part in it Wink

We have 8 commentaries out of 30! If you can help us light a fire under the ass of the other groups to get 22 more commentary tracks that would be helpful. I can give you a list of e-mail addresses and status. Look here for what we have and don't have http://www.demodvd.org/contents

Maybe I need to stop sending out bulk e-mails...??

Anyway, progress is slow but steady. Forget Q1 2006. Maybe Q3 2006???

If you have any art we might be able to use that as well--or have an artist to help contribute...

-dan[url][/url][url][/url]
sh0ck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll go through the list and see who I know in those groups of whom I could hassle to get some commentary Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: