www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One diner in Nebraska...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Mom & Pop Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: One diner in Nebraska... Reply with quote

Originally posted 4 December 2000 by Nebraska

I've gone on quite a few road trips halfway across the country from the Midwest to the West, and have driven through many states, one of which is Nebraska ... I swear, Nebraska is one of the most desolate places to live ... Almost NO ONE lives there ... Anyway, I stopped at this diner once, and had to use the bathroom ... When I went into the bathroom, I saw that it was backed up with poop, and decided against using it ... So when I went back out and sat down, I ordered my food, and when it came out, I saw that there were several hairs on my food. Promptly, I had the waitress bring me back a new plate with newly cooked food ... But she did it rather quickly, and I wondered if she just took the hairs off and waited a little while before bringing the same meal back ... Ugh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, very good!canada vicodin xanax overnight
didrex online pharmacy purchase effexor
cipro canada clomid pill
dodgerob79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there is one place I've never gone. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I drive through. Thanks!
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Mom & Pop Restaurants All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: