www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MindCandy Volume 2: Amiga Demos
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalms

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aim to please. Smile

Once the DVDs get here, I'll arrange an Amiga-demo-evening in Linkoping. Intoxication and inebriation, all at once -- satisfaction guaranteed!
Trixter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalms wrote:

Once the DVDs get here, I'll arrange an Amiga-demo-evening in Linkoping. Intoxication and inebriation, all at once -- satisfaction guaranteed!

Have some liquor for me -- I have to live vicariously through you Smile
kalms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.

Jim: I promise I'll make you proud. Wink
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: arrival Reply with quote

I'm glad they arrived okay--don't lose the NTSC with your PAL DVD's though. There are a few differences (one extra easter egg on NTSC version).

Hope you didn't have to pay any duties (or very minimal). I'm concerned that some will get stuck in customs.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kalms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to shell out about $50 when fetching the package at the post office, which wasn't too bad.

The demo evening went down rather well; it certainly is convenient to show the demos off a DVD than on the real hardware. Too vol.1 ends at 2001-2002 though. Perhaps an update would be in the works in a couple of years...? Smile
AmiKit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thanks to all involved in this great product! I like it very much. Thank you for your hard work and excellent contribution to the Amiga community. I've placed your banner on my site if you don't mind Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: