www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIG BIG Thank you all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrShell
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: BIG BIG Thank you all Reply with quote

First, Hi to everyone here Smile

This is Sven, from Austria.

Thank you guys SOOOOO much for making those DVDs. I got both mindcandys about 1 week ago and I just can't stop watching.

Back in the days one of my friends in school showed me Second Reality and I was so thrilled I wanted to do something like myself but well in Austria PCs were kinda rare and expensive so I used the ones in school to do little demo stuff myself. Never released Smile
But it was that demo that set my path for the future ... but I got lost along the way. Now I am a freelancer and develop in Java for the Austrian Government mostly.

Those DVDs woke up my spirit again, and I got so much inspiration, so much insight through your commentary, I wanna start again.

Thank you all for making this great DVDs and I hope for more to come.

The only thing I ever kind finished was this
http://theriddlemaster.at/us/hell/DEMOC.EXE
By: The Believers (which was basicly me, and me *g*)
Title: I don't remeber if it had one ... there was kind of a splash screen.
It's about 40KB and does not run on modern hardware Sad. But I don't know why. Think I used some functions of VGA Cards that don't exist in the modern grafic cards. But if any of you guys has an old 286, 386 maybe you can get a smile out of it Smile

So long and thank you soooo much *hugs*

I am off to find an Austrian-Demogroup if there is such a thing ... *goes off searching*

PS: Sorry for my bad english -.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: