www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this normal ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dexo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Is this normal ? Reply with quote

I have order the Mindcandy collection and chose to pay by VISA , this is my first time to use my VISA card and i kan se that the mony i dwan from the VISA but now i read that the DVD is not finnish yet is thet normal ? to pay befor the product is finnish ?

just wondering Shocked
phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Is this normal ? Reply with quote

Dexo wrote:
I have order the Mindcandy collection and chose to pay by VISA , this is my first time to use my VISA card and i kan se that the mony i dwan from the VISA but now i read that the DVD is not finnish yet is thet normal ? to pay befor the product is finnish ?

just wondering Shocked

The product isn't Finnish, it's American. Wink

Seriously, it IS completed. I can't necessarily speak for the int'l vendors, but we have labelled envelopes all ready to go, we're just waiting for the discs to return from the factory which should be a matter of days.
maz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this normal ? Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:

*rotfl*

phoenix wrote:
I can't necessarily speak for the int'l vendors, but we have labelled envelopes all ready to go

All printed, labelled, stacked, waiting to be shipped.

Btw, if people discuss about vol.2 before having vol.1 in their hands I guess that just means we all trust you so much Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Is this normal ? Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:

half of the contents are finnish though.
Trixter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, on the oldskool side, the breakdown is this:

finland 40%
sweden 15%
america 5%
poland 5%
france 20%
netherlan. 5%
multiple 10%

Not sure about eyecandy side.
analogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

France... Silver Medal =)
Sesse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The product will make you happy
(Oh, and the product is not white -- it is silver on both sides.)
Keith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Is this normal ? Reply with quote

Dexo wrote:

just wondering 8O

I pre-ordered using Visa-Delta but my account wasn't debited until the day it turned up in the post (yesterday). I ordered through Bjorn Lynne / CCNOW (worked out at £14.88).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: