www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Reviews

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: DVD Reviews Reply with quote

We submitted the MindCandy DVD to about 20 places (magazines and websites). If you read a review we may not know about feel free to mention it here and include a link.

We will post the ones we know about on our website: http://www.mindcandydvd.com/info

The "official" release date of the DVD is 14 January 2003 so we are hoping most of the reviews will hit after that date. We still have a little bit more than 700 DVD's here in the warehouse to sell (not including non-sold DVD's by distributors).

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gruszic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious - Did you send a review copy to www.dvdtalk.com? Just wondering if I should expect to see a review there.
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: DVD Talk Review? Reply with quote

jello wrote:
Curious - Did you send a review copy to www.dvdtalk.com? Just wondering if I should expect to see a review there.

Yes I did. In fact, the founder of the site lives pretty close to me. I sent an e-mail to a bunch of people and magazines to find out where reviews will appear. Only DVD.etc replied and said they would be reviewing it in their April issue.

Maybe it will appear but I'm not holding my breath. We are just small fish in a big pond.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gruszic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.. I'll drop them a line and encourage them to review it. i've been a member there since only a few months into their rise to fame. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: