www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amiga: Space Odyssey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamiroKwai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Amiga: Space Odyssey Reply with quote

Hey There,

all discussing about Amiga/C64 etc. I'd prefer an Amiga-Only-DVD with also about 40 of the best Demos. (perhaps Vol.III for C64/ST... Smile

Also I'd like to push your interest to "Space Odyssey", a mammouth production, shipped on 5 disks. The .mod-files have been ripped and are downloadable. Search for ODYSSEY?.MOD on google or whatever.

Really looking forward to Mindcandy Vol.I... Please MAZ, hurry (or tell your deliverer to hurry Smile

CU
JamiroKwai
phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, a 45-minute long demo on DVD? Are you MAD!? It's a good demo, but unless we could edit it down to, oh, 5-10 minutes, the space would be better used for several other demos.

And be prepared to share, as we may not have the time/resources for a separate c64/atari volume (and it may not sell well enough anyway).
JamiroKwai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Ok.Ok. Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:
Are you MAD!?

Laughing

OK. I wasn't quite aware of the fact Space Odyssey is 45 mins long... But it would be cool Smile Heh, all you DivX-Freakz, why not making it downloadable... In full length... Smile

For C64/Atari I see the point, it would problaby cost a financial breakdown for everyone who tries...

Best Regards
JamiroKwai

---
Sorry fo making a new thread, I pushed the wrong button last night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Ok.Ok. Reply with quote

JamiroKwai wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Are you MAD!?

OK. I wasn't quite aware of the fact Space Odyssey is 45 mins long... But it would be cool Smile Heh, all you DivX-Freakz, why not making it downloadable... In full length... Smile

i assume you mean odyssey by alcatraz, i divxed it a long time ago (http://omr.planet-d.net/amidemos/ody.ace). it's very low quality though, and you need the newest winace version to unpack it. iirc it's only 30mins long though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok.Ok. Reply with quote

Quote:

Why - just download it and watch it with an emulator. The quality will definetly better than a crappy DivX-movie. Rolling Eyes
Trixter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And smaller!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: