www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eggs - how many have you found?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciaran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:57 am    Post subject: Eggs - how many have you found? Reply with quote

NOTE: Before posting in this thread, please read this notice. Please don't post details of the eggs you've found here. Thanks. Smile

With that said and done, how many easter eggs have you found so far on the DVD? I've only found 2 so far, and they were both on the same side.

How about others? How many have you found? I'm curious to know how many there are...
ab

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: easter eggs Reply with quote

Keep looking... I've found 4 so far, and not all on the same side.
KithKanan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six that I know of. I'm fairly sure that's all there are, or at least all the major ones.

-Mike
ab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: easter eggs Reply with quote

Yep, just found that there are six in total. The disc actually tells you this Wink
Trixter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that everything has a commentary track Wink
Ciaran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've now found 4 eggs, all on the same side. And I know for a fact that one of them doesn't have an audio commentary, 'cuz I tried it. Smile
sh0ck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Trix, well only found one easter egg, but yeah, commentary is a laugh esp. on the old skool side...
Trixter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ciaran wrote:
Well, I've now found 4 eggs, all on the same side. And I know for a fact that one of them doesn't have an audio commentary, 'cuz I tried it. Smile

Which one? All of them should have commentary. Email me privately if you could so as to not spoil it for the others...
neptho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Got 'em all, with Trixter's help. ;) Reply with quote

Well, I ended up watching the DVD on my lappy since my crappy RCA 5520P skips tight through things. Oh, and what a hangover resulted from drinking and reminiscing, sheesh!

Trixter and Dan both ended up telling me the same thing at about the same time, so I ended up finding about 80%.

I've stated it privately, but I'd like to again thank you for the wonderful work on the tribute to Jude... which is about when I started drinking. 'Speed, WhiteShadow.

- nep
urnlzmuhu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only found one egg so far. But then again, i got my DemoDVD today.

// A_Lee_N
urnlzmuhu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction, i have now found 3 eggs but my search continues Wink

// A_Lee_N
phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind, that the count of six does NOT include the commentary that says "consider this a bit of an easter egg". Heh, ironic, I know. If you counted that, then you really have seven to look for..
Weevil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: One egg does have no commentary Reply with quote

It's true - one of the eggs on the oldskool side has no commentary track that I can hear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: