www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

audiophonik

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciaran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: audiophonik Reply with quote

Well, if anyone visits this board Wink, I've just ordered audiophonik after having heard about it in this thread in the MindCandy forum.

I hadn't heard about it before. I don't read Slashdot very much, so I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise.

Also, just a stupid question - how come I have the ability to post Sticky threads in this forum? (not the MindCandy one) I thought only mods were supposed to be able to do that?...
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: audiophonik Reply with quote

Ciaran wrote:
Also, just a stupid question - how come I have the ability to post Sticky threads in this forum? (not the MindCandy one) I thought only mods were supposed to be able to do that?...

Must have been my mistake. No big deal. It looked like "registered" user could but no one else. I changed it so only moderators can post a sticky thread.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ciaran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received my copy of audiophonik yet. Sad Is there a problem or is there anything I still need to do?
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Send me your details... Reply with quote

Ciaran wrote:
I haven't received my copy of audiophonik yet. Sad Is there a problem or is there anything I still need to do?

Who are you? Who did you order from (fusecon)? Any idea when?

I don't see ANY recent order of audiophonik from the United Kingdom.

send me an e-mail and I'll check things out.
-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ciaran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, I forgot to let you know. Everything's fine now, I got the CD last weekend. It's good. Very Happy
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: delivered Reply with quote

Ciaran wrote:
Whoops, I forgot to let you know. Everything's fine now, I got the CD last weekend. It's good. Very Happy

Great. We only have a few of these left:

I have 3 and Amazon has 1.

Once we sell out of the product we will release an ISO of the CD so anyone who didn't get a copy can burn a copy themselves. I suspect this package will also contain a copy of reviews, art, etc.

Then we can move on to bigger and better things Razz

-dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: