www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will Volume 2 bring?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tramantinoamigos

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of Intros that deserve props. And how about a slide show of graphics with some great mod/s3m/xm playing in the background.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit clueless but... Most recent PPC demos use a GFX or 3D card (like the latest Madwizards : Fate Fits Karma - of which you can download a quite good quality video on www.madwizards.org to check what it looks like)... So it's a VGA output... So, well, I don't know, but maybe someone could do it for you ? Easier to capture ? I think the latest madwizards demo could run on a new Pegasos computer under MorphOS...

Well, just contact this group, they'll give you some advice Smile

But I really think it's VERY important to show that the amiga scene is still alive. Some new Pegasos demo are also in the works (G3/G4 machines on a new amiga-like/compatible OS)

(there's planet potion too which is amazing, but 68 kb)

As for the RC2 list, I would remove Love and put the Prey instead, and replace Little Nell with Perfect Circle Smile

- mahen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For instance, download the Fate Fits Karma video here :

http://www.madwizards.org/stuff.htm#ffk

it runs on a classic Amiga, with a PPC board and a 3D accelerator and on Pegasos too.

- mahen
psonice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: dvd recorder Reply with quote

Just thought i'd post my comment from another thread on here, as it's perhaps more likely to be useful here Smile

I just wanted to point out that some dvd recorders (VCR type things) can record RGB from what i've seen. if you could get a euro one, it will record pal too, I can't see it having problems with the amiga output, and the quality should be high enough. If you think of going down that route, I still have an amiga - RGB scart cable somewhere if you need it Smile (think it's from an a1200, but perhaps it would work on a500 too) Email me at ps (no spam please) at (still no spam) katch-22 period co period uk
Trixter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but we think that if we can get a real PAL Amiga (one is on the way) then we'll be able to get truly genlocked input. I appreciate the information, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: