www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Repress of Volume 1 - Available February 2004
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Repress of Volume 1 - Available February 2004 Reply with quote

We have decided to repress our MindCandy Volume 1 DVD. Actually, this decision was made several months back.

Our schedule is to get the DVD repress started in January and have the DVD, in stock and available by February 2004. The reason for the long timeframe is we will be making small changes to the booklet.

When the DVD is available we will mention it here and on the webpages.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Repress of Volume 1 in February (2nd-3rd week) 2004 Reply with quote

We just began the repress process this past week. Made some minor changes to the booklet and the DVD will now have a white case.

We expect to open ordering and begin shipping during the 2nd/3rd week of February. Those on the reservation list will be notified during this timeframe.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: cooool ! Reply with quote

can't wait! - demos@nexusonline.net
Cool Cool Cool
wf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: progress Reply with quote

any progress with the volume I repress? since I missed the first press, I can't wait to get my hands on vol I
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: progress Reply with quote

wf wrote:
any progress with the volume I repress? since I missed the first press, I can't wait to get my hands on vol I

The DVD's were shipped from the factory on Monday. If you are on the reservation list you'll probably get an e-mail tomorrow night. I'll plan on bringing the ordering back on-line then. I expect the DVD's to arrive on Thursday/Friday and will begin shipping them out again that day.

Look in your inbox soon.
-dan
mtamimi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For someone in the UK, how long shall I wait to get my hands on one of those lovely DVDs??! Smile
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtamimi wrote:
For someone in the UK, how long shall I wait to get my hands on one of those lovely DVDs??! Smile

The distributors should have them within 7-10 days from Friday--when I ship. So, I'd say the week of the 23rd of February ordering should open up.

Keep an eye open.
musicman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A message from an italian demoscene freak : the MindcandyDVD team rules!!

Which is the best distributor for Italy?

Thanks in advance!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cannot defeat the machine - MastersOfDownloading
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uallara wrote:
A message from an italian demoscene freak : the MindcandyDVD team rules!!

Which is the best distributor for Italy?

Germany, Maz-sound.com, seems to be the closest. But feel free to shop around for price...but I recommend you stay with distributors in Europe.

-dan
tgrand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! I got my Mindcandy DVD and it's GREAT! Thanks so much for making this. It's the ultimate nostalgia DVD ... and I'm really enjoying the interesting commentary.
Trixter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, we had a blast recording it.

BTW, if you find any easter eggs, 5 of the 6 (the ones with video) also have commentary.
Ciaran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed that the 6th one doesn't have commentary. I would have loved to hear your views about it at that time...

(of course, this isn't really a gripe - the DVD is very good. Don't take offence! Very Happy)
Trixter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, a correction: 4 out of the six easter eggs have commentary. Of those two, one is video and the other is audio. For the audio-only egg, we felt it spoke for itself Smile
Petuh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay - So for those who have just purchased it, can we be told how to get to some of the easter eggs? Smile Puhleese? Smile

I just ordered mine today so I can't wait!!! Smile
Trixter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't just GIVE them away, that would be too easy. But if you view my "greets" screen on the oldskool side, and you can somehow manage to read the text at the very end of my greets, it gives away one of the eggs and most are found via the same process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: