www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Special thanks to Hornet and all for MindcandyDVD!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eaa09d34733c32bbf3b853254

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Special thanks to Hornet and all for MindcandyDVD! Reply with quote

Trixter, Phoenix, etc., I hope you're reading this because I really want to thank you all for what you've done with this DVD and especially all throughout the scene. This is a REMARKABLE piece of work. HUGE! I can't begin to describe how cool it is.

The old demos, and even new demos I didn't even know existed. For what I knew, I thought the demo scene died out. But, as it appears I was certainly out of touch.

I am especially touched by the DJC feature. As you may know, I got to know him around 92 or 93 and spent a lot of time learning coding from him up until he moved out a few years later on his own ventures. Since, I had hopes I would get back in touch. It's really frightening to me, because I remember being nostalgic about the scene and my old buddies, so I checked up on Orange. Right there on the front page was the news and my heart absolutely DROPPED. He passed away only a couple days before.

MindcandyDVD and Audiophonik are my two top-rated demoscene productions. Keep them coming!
Trixter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words... I'm very glad you liked it.

BTW: A future volume may be Atari ST (I seem to remember that was your field of expertise) so stay in touch!
eaa09d34733c32bbf3b853254

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close, but actually I was into the Atari 8-bit field first. I look forward to the ST demos anyway. I suppose Amiga is down the line?
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spoulson wrote:
Close, but actually I was into the Atari 8-bit field first. I look forward to the ST demos anyway. I suppose Amiga is down the line?

No way, the Amiga volume is NEXT. Course "NEXT" is perhaps a year away.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: