www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

more kudos :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
h0l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: more kudos :) Reply with quote

hey all,

I got my amazon-ordered DVD yesterday (the 28th), and that was even with cheapskate free+slow shipping - so that's great Smile

just wanted to say yet again what an AMAZING disc this is. the presentation is gorgeous, the audio tracks are interesting AND well-informed (moomins, maturefurk, etc. Razz), and the history of PC demos is scandalously well-represented. roll on volume 2! Smile

reegards,
h0l
[http://www.monotonik.com]
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: more kudos :) Reply with quote

Trixter's written enough "thanks for the kind words" messages, so I think I'll do one. Smile I respect your patience waiting for it! I swear, these praise posts are bordering on tedious (not a bad thing!), but I still get giddy after every one I read.

You're lucky to have ordered yours when you did.. it looks like Amazon went out of stock a few days ago (they'll have more in mid-February, like everyone else). There's even someone on the "buyer waiting" list.. so who wants to sell their copy to that poor fella? Heh..
fatboy / Hyperopia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This DVD is awesome! I got it just today from Amazon.com. After watching it I can just tell that I'm looking forward for Volume 2, 3, 4, 5... Very Happy

fatboy / Hyperopia
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Rumor Reply with quote

Rumor had it we were in the top 15 DVD's sold on Amazon for a brief moment in time!

Let the cached archive be our guide:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:9dCR0ePQZNcC:amazon-product.com/exec/obidos/tg/new-for-you/top-sellers/-/dvd/409298/gifts+mindcandy+dvd&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Top "Mover & Shaker"? Reply with quote

Here is a snip from another cached Amazon link. The "Movers & Shakers" list is updated daily, based on sales rank increase from the previous day. I'm guessing this particular day was the Slashdot rush (a couple weeks ago). It's good to be king.. for a day. Smile

Movers & Shakers
Biggest 24-Hour Gainers in DVD
603% MindCandy Volume 1 DVD

460% Futurama (Vol. 1) DVD ~ Matt Groening
349% Shrek DVD ~ Mike Myers
305% Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (30th Anniversary Edition - Widescreen) DVD ~ Gene Wilder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: