www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geekstuff.no problem (can't contact them)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Geekstuff.no problem (can't contact them) Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

All other foreigners that have chosen "postoppkrav" will today recieve an e-mail explaining this. Clearly, it's cheaper for the recipient to pay using VISA instead, since the two fees will be removed.

I have recieved your mail the 24th of April. And answered it the same day confirming my order.

Why have you not shipped it yet? Under status on the website it still says "Not shipped yet".

Just send me the damn DVD in a hurry, so I don't have to write 100000 more of these messages. I would like to enjoy the DVD instead.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Geekstuff.no problem (can't contact them) Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

And you have still not sent it! What is happening? Why have you not sent the DVD yet?

I think I have been pretty patient up till now (Remember I ordered it 3/3!)

I spoke with AJ about this again.

It sounds like you need to fix your order. You used a method only for people in Norway. Once you do that you should be fine. Either that or cancel your order and re order or order from someone else.

-dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: