www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just another "mindcandy impressions" topic..

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: just another "mindcandy impressions" topic.. Reply with quote

Hi!

wow, congrats Hornet guys, especially Trixter. the dvd is just superb, well worth the money (actually, it's half the price of a new movie, at least here... including posting costs and everything, how did you manage??)

im absolutely satisfied with the video quality, and it's a "wonder" to watch certain demos at 60fps... btw i even risked a dvd firmware update, just to get pal-60 for mindcandy Smile

There's only one thing i dont like, the non-overscan presentation (especially on the newskool side). I understand your arguments, i just dont agree Smile

thanks again..... waiting for vol2!

ps.: how many easter eggs are there? i found 4 so far, plus one by watching the vobs directly Smile time to get REAL......
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: just another "mindcandy impressions" topic.. Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hi!

There's only one thing i dont like, the non-overscan presentation (especially on the newskool side). I understand your arguments, i just dont agree Smile

thanks again..... waiting for vol2!

ps.: how many easter eggs are there? i found 4 so far, plus one by watching the vobs directly Smile time to get REAL......

Yeah, the underscan can be a bit of a tough one. It makes the product look a little less professional but we all know why it was done. Just a trade off. Maybe that is a question we should add to the Survey...

There are 6 easter eggs. Two on one side and four on the other.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: