www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MindCandy shirts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: MindCandy shirts Reply with quote

Heya,

As mentioned in a previous posting, we made a few (20, to be exact) shirts for Breakpoint; mostly so people could identify us, but also, by coincidence, to create walking advertisements for the DVD. Smile We made two designs: dark green short-sleeved with "Fuck reality. Watch demos." on the front and "MindCandy" on the back, and black long-sleeved with the "feather skull" logo and "MindCandy" on the front. Both sold out, but the first one went much more rapidly - I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Smile

Anyway.. I'd like to find out if it's worth printing some more shirts. If you're seriously interested, respond to the attached poll. I'd like at least 20 requests for a particular design before putting in another order. I'm going to go ahead and guess that the FR.WD. shirt will still be the more popular one. Price will be 10 euros/US$ plus shipping for the short-sleeved, or 12 euros/US$ plus shipping for the long-sleeved. After one gets enough demand, I'll ask for emails specifying desired size, then put in the order and ask for payments. BTW, shipping would be from the US only - I don't plan on making a big multi-distributor thing out of this.

OK, here are the shirts if you wanna take a peek.

Short-sleeve: Deep forest (dark green, like the vol. 1 case cover) - Hanes Beefy-T

Front:

Back:

Long-sleeve: Black - Hanes Beefy-T Long-sleeve

Props to Brunetto T-Shirts for making the shirts. If you're in or near Connecticut, I do recommend checking them out if you ever want your own made.
polly4all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when and where can I order the shirts?

Thanks,
/Frank
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never, probably. :/ I didn't get enough requests. I'd be happy to send anyone the design(s) who wants to "roll their own".
sh0ck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit, completely missed the poll for that one... erm, happy to even wait for one of the new t-shirts for mindcandy 2 if you ever get around to that Smile

*reminds himself to keep more up to date with the forum*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had there been some at Pilgrimage I easily would have bought several. I like them. And if helps support future efforts, that a bonus as well.

Troll
mahen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I didn't see that in time either :-/
phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll probably make some more next year, to go with the release of Volume 2.
sh0ck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remind me and i'll get one Smile
bhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naah, don't print any more, I want mine to be a rarity Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: