www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a track list

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Is there a track list Reply with quote

Is there a music track listing somewhere on the site? I want to know where I can get some of these tunes other than ripping from ac3 because I'd probably like the artists' other stuff too. Specifically

Volatile Addict
Enlight the Surreal Noice (1st)
Energia Sunflower
Lapsus Maturefurk (2nd)

and...Haujobb does their own music, right?
phoenix

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In most cases, you can just download the demos (all conveniently available on our demos page) to get the music. Most of the side 1 demos come with MP3 files. The side 2 demos use modules (eg MOD, XM, S3M) - either standalone, or embedded in a data file. Many of the embedded ones can be found in module format at my demodulate web site.

-phx
Trixter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid to rip the AC3, though -- In a few cases, I was either sent high-quality source files by the author that aren't available anywhere else (Amnesia, Art, some others) or cleaned up the audio manually (Second Reality) because the ripped files don't play properly in any other player.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: k Reply with quote

ok, thanks
musicman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: For Phoenix... Reply with quote

Hi from Italy,
1st of all ,thanks so much to all people that had realized-contributed in any way to the MindCandy DVD (that i've ordered from David Poves in the UK) ...it RULES!!
Obviously ,i'll take also the Volume 2: Amiga Demos (only a thing...the survey has ended...but i wanna vote for Fairlight-242 ;DDD)

Well;now i'm serious: i can't access the Demodulate page hosted at <www.dc5.org>...all the domain seems to be inaccesible...'cause i love all the music of the 2nd side of the DVD (on puet.net i've also saw that the music from 'Matrix - The Fulcrum' was on the Demodulate page) and i cannot DL these ripped modules...so,there is a mirror page anywahere? Or can Phoenix Wink send me in ANY way some of these files?

Well,see ya later...thanks in advance!
phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The owner of dc5.org recently moved, so it's been down. The server is back up and he has a new IP for it now, so we just need to get the DNS settings changed. It should be back up in a matter of days, just keep checking.
musicman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Dear Phoenix... Reply with quote

thank you for the answer! It's true, now the dc5.org domain is up...ma the /demodulate dir seems not exist on the server...but in a few days it will be back...i hope Rolling Eyes

Thx you! See ya later!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: