www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

End of Life MindCandy Volume 1 - Comments
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philippe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like cardboard (so digipak) which are better on touching and seeing.
See the movies dvd collector cases, the digipak is considered as a more luxurious package (believing in impact study).

But the amaray is solid and the box can be change easily by slipping the covering paper in the new case. Less expensive too (I don't care).

So Question Rolling Eyes

Personally I opted for cardboard for my future Amiga volume Wink
Are the video captures and audio commentaries done ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: cases and such Reply with quote

Philippe wrote:
I like cardboard (so digipak) which are better on touching and seeing.
See the movies dvd collector cases, the digipak is considered as a more luxurious package (believing in impact study).

But the amaray is solid and the box can be change easily by slipping the covering paper in the new case. Less expensive too (I don't care).

So Question Rolling Eyes

Personally I opted for cardboard for my future Amiga volume Wink
Are the video captures and audio commentaries done ?

--
The DigiPak tends to weight less if I remember correctly so it would cost to produce more but save on postage. So, price is a wash. Most of the group doesn't want to go that direction, seems to be a bit cheaper. I suppose we watch the direction the industry is taking. However, I still like the idea of producing our own Amaray case in the color we want so expect that direction.

1/3rd of Videos are captured. No commentaries or art have been started as of yet. Hopefully soon. If we don't make progress in September on these I don't expect it will be out this year.

-dan
Philippe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK to produce "our own case".

Thank you for your reply Dan and the news.
Your french translator is awaiting for the subtitles ! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: