www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volume 2 Amiga Demo list now posted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Volume 2 Amiga Demo list now posted Reply with quote

For details visit our demodvd site: www.demodvd.org

There were around 500+ votes that were tallied to come up with this list. Feel free to express your opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Volume 2 Amiga Demo list now posted Reply with quote

dmw wrote:
For details visit our demodvd site: www.demodvd.org

There were around 500+ votes that were tallied to come up with this list. Feel free to express your opinion.

Well, pretty much what could be expected. No surprises at all in the high priority list. I was surprised to see Human Target in the medium priority and 242 and Groovy in the low priority.

Not really my dream DVD, but you cannot be fairer than to hold a survey with 500 votes Wink

I would have loved to see the more modern amiga scene. And more Ephidrena. I do hope that Concrete will be on it (this would have been high priority for me). To show that the Amiga scene didn't stop after Nexus 7.

Looking forward to the DVD...

z5/A.D.A.
Ciaran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it's only the first draft. It can - and probably will - be changed, depending on what people think. Smile
MombasaJoe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: good choice Reply with quote

most of my favorites are on the list. I think this (first draft) is a good choice to represent the history of the demoscene on the amiga.
I´m looking forward to the release Smile

Mombasa
Philippe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a second draft of the list? Or some other "beta news"?
And especially a news for 3DDemo2? Wink

I am so impatient to have my DVD.
Ciaran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for the guys creating this, obviously, but from what I've seen, there's been almost no discussion about the first draft, hence there wouldn't really be any need for a second one. Smile

As I say, this is only from my perspective - it may be that they've been getting emails from people rather than discussing it here. But I'd say that discussion about drafts is a good thing.

I can't really comment on anything, since I've never really been involved in the Amiga demoscene.
sh0ck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: well... Reply with quote

From what i've seen on the list... nice one... there are a few missing tho... but i'm happy with that list...got some of my faves's there.. well the ones i can run on my a1200 Smile

Can't wait for the feature presentation tho :p
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: well... Reply with quote

sh0ck wrote:
From what i've seen on the list... nice one... there are a few missing tho... but i'm happy with that list...got some of my faves's there.. well the ones i can run on my a1200 Smile

Can't wait for the feature presentation tho :p

Hey, if you are not satisfied with the list or have a couple others to add then I suggest submitting feedback on the list:
http://www.demodvd.org/contents

We finally have a scan converter we believe will allow us to capture the demos: RGB Spectrum Videolink 1650.

We should have a trailer available for Assembly and Pilgrimage demo parties (2nd week in August).

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kalic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you yet made any decisions about the extras on volume 2?

It could be a very nice extra to make a little "musicdisk" containing some of the most classic Amiga mods (like Klisje paa Klisje by Walkman, Knulla kuk by Moby, Free From Guitar by Bruno, Scrambled mind by Heatbeat and others).
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samppa wrote:
Have you yet made any decisions about the extras on volume 2?

It could be a very nice extra to make a little "musicdisk" containing some of the most classic Amiga mods (like Klisje paa Klisje by Walkman, Knulla kuk by Moby, Free From Guitar by Bruno, Scrambled mind by Heatbeat and others).

What, the demo and menu soundtracks aren't enough music for you? Wink

It might be fun to create an audio CD of mods.. and that's something pretty much anybody with a WAV-writing player and CD-R can do.
In fact, check lynnemusic, it may have already been done.

-phx
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: RC2 list Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and with regards to this thread, the RC2 demo list is now up.
Dx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t? No planet potion? You really should include this masterpiece. Wink
Dx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw: Check out the amiga demoscene archive. There are many interesting demos & comments + a top 10 (i think all the stuff from the top 10 should be included to the Mindcandy DVD, 'coz they are the real classics). Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dx wrote:
Btw: Check out the amiga demoscene archive. There are many interesting demos & comments + a top 10 (i think all the stuff from the top 10 should be included to the Mindcandy DVD, 'coz they are the real classics). Cheers.

Fixed link ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: