www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expectations for MindCandy Volume 2 DVD?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petuh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Expectations for MindCandy Volume 2 DVD? Reply with quote

Well, according to the website, plans have been or are almost completed for the next volume. Is it true? I'm DESPERATELY hoping that Witan's Facts of Life Demo are going to be on it. It's a classic that, unfortunately, was very difficult for many to play so it would be awesome to see it in action on my 52" TV. Smile

Is there an almost-complete list of what has made it to the next collection?
phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Dan released the list, I'll mention that Facts of Life (House- Techno part only) is, in fact, on volume 1 as one of the easter eggs.

Volume 2 will feature Amiga demos. www.demodvd.org has developing information on this volume, and the Disc Contents page has the latest tentative demo playlist.

-phx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: