www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE GRAPEVINE REVIVALS SHAMEFUL LAMENESS THE TRUTH HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is LSD making there comeback ?
I look forward to your intro/demo Smile
ex-lsd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
When is LSD making there comeback ?
I look forward to your intro/demo Smile

Were talking about something (but only taking atm), so please dont hold your breath (youll turn blue and die). Be sure we will be naming and shaming those that hijacked Grapevines name, we will include the full story for those interested, including how Pazza and Shagratt (GV main editor and coder) spoke out against the ESD hijack over a year before ESD released their hijacked version.

Whatever happens will be announced on here, so youll all know about it!

Thanx for the interest.

Peace & Respect to all our friends and REAL old-skoolers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you think that now GV is gone again let all the above rest ?

We have heard all the storys , rumours , crap from dman everywhere over the past few months and its got boring.

the only person who keeps bringing GV up is dman who was kicked from LSD.

I say let it all die off now (along with dman) and let LSD bring us a nice intro/demo Smile
eziktestspam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ex-LSD: I look fwd to checking that out.

Slight technicality error when you say Pazza spoke out about the ESD version a year before we released. Pazza knew nothing about our intentions and wasn't contactable.

Pazza's last rant was over 5 yrs ago and related to another GV revival that never really got off the ground.

The only ex LSD members that WERE contactable when we wanted to get off our asses and do a tribute were either behind the idea or weren't bothered. No-one said they were against the idea at the time.

KenD was ok about it
Echo (Spoony) was ok about it and did an interview for us.

Fish - agreed to do an interview with us

Maxi - not even bothered with a reply
Pazza - AWOL as usual

If you want to carry on with your name and shame idea, then that's fine. Just make sure you've got all the facts straight before you do release anything.

DaZZaBoY (ex-ESD)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

友情连接
铃声铃声下载下载铃声手机下载铃声手机铃声下载手机铃声免费铃声下载免费铃声手机铃声免费下载免费手机铃声三星手机铃声下载彩信免费彩信免费彩信下载 彩信下载彩信铃声彩信铃声下载 彩信图片下载手机彩信下载彩信动画图片待机图片 [/quote]铃声铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声免费铃声下载 免费铃声手机铃声免费下载 三星手机铃声下载和弦铃声 诺基亚铃声下载 诺基亚铃声 诺基亚手机铃声和弦铃声 三星铃声 铃声下载 371m彩信 midi铃声midi铃声下载特效铃声下载原唱铃声qq铃声mp3手机铃声诺基亚3100铃声下载联想手机铃声下载原唱铃声下载移动铃声下载铃声下载单音铃声搞笑铃声 mid铃声下载手机特效铃声单音铃声下载和弦铃声手机铃声图片下载手机特效铃声下载短信铃声 移动手机铃声下载手机和弦铃声cect手机铃声下载彩信铃声诺基亚3120铃声下载和旋铃声下载原声铃声下载铃声图片诺基亚免费铃声下载免费和弦铃声下载 免费mp3铃声下载免费和弦铃声三星铃声免费下载免费mp3铃声 诺基亚免费铃声 手机铃声免费下 免费铃声图片下载 免费特效铃声下载 免费三星手机铃声 midi铃声免费下载 三星免费铃声 免费手机和弦铃声 诺基亚3100免费铃声 和弦铃声下载mp3铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 手机mp3铃声下载三星手机铃声 诺基亚铃声 诺基亚手机铃声下载 诺基亚手机铃声 手机特效铃声 手机特效铃声下载 移动手机铃声下载 移动铃声 原唱铃声下载 手机原唱铃声下载 nokia铃声 nokia手机铃声下载 nokia手机铃声 搞笑铃声下载 搞笑手机铃声 搞笑手机铃声下载 免费搞笑铃声下载 nec手机铃声 nec免费手机铃声 单音铃声下载 手机单音铃声下载 手机单音铃声 波导手机铃声下载 波导铃声下载 波导手机铃声 nokia铃声下载 tcl手机铃声下载 tcl铃声下载 tcl手机铃声 摩托罗拉铃声下载 摩托罗拉手机铃声 摩托罗拉铃声 联想手机铃声下载 联想手机铃声 联想铃声下载 lg手机铃声下载 lg手机铃声免费下载 lg手机铃声 海尔手机铃声下载 海尔手机铃声 海尔铃声下载 夏新手机铃声下载 夏新手机铃声 夏新铃声下载 托普手机铃声下载 托普手机铃声 托普铃声下载 迪比特手机铃声下载 迪比特铃声下载 迪比特手机铃声 康佳手机铃声下载 康佳手机铃声 康佳铃声下载 nec手机铃声下载 nec铃声下载 松下手机铃声下载 松下手机铃声 松下手机铃声下载[/url[url=http://yidong256.nease.net/256/yd120.htm] 铃声 飞利浦手机铃声下载 飞利浦手机铃声 飞利浦铃声下载 铃声 铃声 铃声 铃声 铃声 铃声 铃声铃声铃声下载下载铃声手机铃声下载手机铃声免费铃声下载手机铃声免费下载免费铃声三星手机铃声下载联通铃声下载mp3铃声 mp3铃声mp3铃声下载诺基亚铃声下载免费手机铃声和弦铃声三星铃声下载三星手机铃声特效铃声诺基亚手机铃声下载和弦铃声下载诺基亚铃声联通铃声三星铃声 联通手机铃声midi铃声cdma铃声下载波导手机铃声下载mp3手机铃声 midi铃声下载 诺基亚手机铃声特效铃声下载tcl手机铃声下载联想手机铃声下原唱铃声 摩托罗拉铃声下载 mp3手机铃声下载移动铃声下载 mid铃声下载dma手机铃声下载mid铃声nokia铃声下载搞笑铃声qq铃声原唱铃声下载 诺基亚3100铃声下载 和旋铃声nec手机铃声下载单音铃声海尔手机铃声下载单音铃声下载tcl铃声下载
me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: you Reply with quote

Dont think they got a reply for ya Dazzaboy....

Personally i think dman is the 1 whos put all the LSD names in lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, fish was jus finkin bout you tother day and here u are appearin before my eyes like magic lol

Well, for what its worth, I came up with GV, Martin came up wth the use for it. Shaggus Rattus took it places after I left LSD.

When I came across ellessdee I was under the impresion this was LSD, I figures the domain LSD would be loooong gone. I also assumed initially that the people that responded to me were in fact ACTUAL LSD members, which I would not have known about as I left the Amiga scene behind me shortly after issue 5 or 6 I beleive it was.

Clearly this bunch of ham shankers were pretending to be something they were not, and i think tallented, scrupulous, and worthy of respect all obviousely falls into the something they are not.

As for Mr Lame ass himself griping about (reading between the lines) getting cought out being a lamer of the first order, I for one am glad this has been copied and pasted around the forums, the more the better you sack of shit.

Respect to all ex LSD members, respect to the memory of GV (which I've just been gazing at on AUE )

Anyways, Paz, fish, get in touch will yas its been way too long email me ASAP please;)

Oh, and I can confirm the info about me in Pazza's bit is 100% accurate, and I can add, remember hangin the carpets on the line to hoze down after the parties? and remember that fookin cooker, how we survived that is beyond me! What about the still PML and you know, I don't actually recall paying you any rent either now I come to think about it, how odd!

Alan, ex Monty Python, ex LSD, ex Coder, ex treemely pissed off

alan.exlsd@ntlworld.com
boring

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If LSD was that against the GV revival why didnt they show there faces b4 the 1st issue was released or at least b4 the 2nd issue ?

I used to think highly of LSD untill now , all i think is what a bunch of fuckin whingers
Euroscener

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Monty or wtf you are now, go back to sleep you lame rats ass!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Other Scene Products All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: