www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volume 2 progress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Volume 2 progress Reply with quote

This board has been silent for quite awhile but we are slowly making progress. We haven't forgotten about the DVD.

Jim posts his developments here: http://www.demodvd.org/blog
Andy is doing some music conversion from MOD to 5.1
Jeremy is mostly done, if not done with his demographics featurette
Pim is working on the CD artwork

We still need to create a booklet and get all the audio commentary and some permissions.

-dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mahen

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for keeping us informed Smile
gesserrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Demographics 2 Reply with quote

Yup, the Demographics 2 featurette is in a finished state. I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint. It's a change of direction; less instructional documentary and more music video. The soundtrack is original, composed by the insanely talented Little Bitchard, and nearly all footage is from Breakpoint 2003.

The title is "Demographics: Portrait of a Party," and I look forward to getting it out there.

Jeremy
sh0ck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hanging to see it too mate, want to see how bad I look in it Very Happy
gesserrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking a little over two years younger, I bet! Smile

We promise not to make it three. Good to hear from you. Hey, whatever happened to that 64k version of a certain Finnish demo you were cooking up? I never saw that materialize, or maybe I didn't look hard enough.
sh0ck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, got back to Australia and normal life took hold again, a few changes, got my engagement coming up soon.. so it never materialised.. but... but it will soon, I can promise that much, going to get stuck back into it in a month or two when things calm down a bit around here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: