www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vomit in the deep fryer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Vomit in the deep fryer Reply with quote

Posted on 10 February 1999 - Todd Nessel (tnessel@attbi.com)

I swear to God this really happened. I was working in a Burger King in Southern California back in 1982-83. I was working the loading end of the broiler (putting frozen meat patties on the conveyer belt) and the assistant manager was working the fryers, to the left of the broiler. She had been complaining all morning about how sick she had been feeling. During the peak of the lunch rush, I hear this retching sound followed by the sound of the fryers making all kinds of noise, like someone poured water into the hot grease. Turns out, she had vomited right into the fry vat, and the vomit was floating at the top of the grease, being nicely deep fried. I volunteered to go get the grease filtering machine so they could break down the fryer and clean it, but the store manager said that it was too busy, and we couldn't afford to lose a fryer for the time it would take to clean it. He told us that the heat would kill any germs, and he then used the wire strainer to skim off the floating crispy pieces of the asst. manager's breakfast. I couldn't bear to see people obliviously munching on their fries that day, for sure. And I wouldn't eat fries again for several months.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Replies Reply with quote

Reply 1: Posted on 4 July 1999 - Marc Daneker (marcjess@netcarrier.com)

You really should have reported that. That manager should have been put in jail!!!

Reply 2: Posted on 27 August 1999 - Dana (fivescott1@aol.com)

My goodness..that's just sick..u definatly should have said something at least to the customers!!

Reply 3: Posted on 23 July 2001 - Walt Disney

thats an urban legend dude,heared that story about 1979.....Why do you lie, and tell people that silly story...next your going to tell us about mutant chickens at kfc.....smuck
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xymox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this whole damn web site is sickening..is this suppose to be funny? half of this stuff is a felony!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: nein Reply with quote

vomit in the deep fryer wont affecta nything

the heat kills all, i've seen forks and you name it go in those babies.

its all garbage and urban tales.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: