www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taco Bell Roach

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewYorker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:34 pm    Post subject: Taco Bell Roach Reply with quote

One day in New York, I visited the Taco Bell on 95th and Broadway to grab a quick taco. I was starving and began to scarf down the taco at warp speed. I stopped for a minute to look down at what I was eating, and there was a half of a cockaroach (a big one!) dangling from my taco. I vomited immediately and was too disgusted and aggravated to even complain about it.

When I was younger, my first job was at a D'Angelos sandwhich shop on Newport Ave. in East Providence RI. During my shift, I was asked to clean the toilets. Both the womens AND the mens rooms (I am a woman). When I entered the mens room, I saw the most disgusting toilet I have ever seen. At that point, I quit. My mother went to D'Angelos the next day and in front of a line of customers, complained about the fact that we cleaned toilets during our shift. Fast food = slave labor? Apparently.

Three years later and after reading the book "Fast Food Nation", I never visit fast food restaurants and am a vegetarian.

For those of you who need a BIG reason to never eat fast food again, I highly recommend this book!

Fast food restaurants should be outlawed, in my opinion.

Mad
Megan Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: oh, really? Reply with quote

Fast food restaurants should be outlawed, huh? I have news for you, you despicable little shit. Let me guess--you only worked there for pocket change because your mommy and daddy quit giving you allowance, right? You have no obligations, am I correct? Listen up you little fuck--some of us ACTUALLY pay our bills and support our families with our fast food jobs. I work at McDonald's and I, for one, have never seen anything disgusting in two years.

You want a nasty shithole restaurant--eat Steak N Shake. I hope you choke on your own ass and die.
Ciaran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a bit over-the-top, isn't it?

Besides, the thread was over two years old when you posted to it. The original poster probably isn't reading now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: