www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

commentary track suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
porjo

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: commentary track suggestion Reply with quote

Firstly, I must say that I love the DVD - can't wait for the next installment Smile

I think that having the commentary track adds alot of value to the disc. I found it a little annoying however not to be able to hear the music aswell. Occasionaly the commentators would make reference to the music, so I'd have to switch sound tracks to hear it and back again.

In the next volume, could you perhaps have the music tracked mixed into the commentary track, but just down low. Or alternatively, have the music on the right channel and commentary on the left channel (of the commentary track) - people can then set their own balance.

Thx
Ian.
MadenMann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, I'm sure there are some problems with music and comments but it would be very good to have this. The left-/right-thingy is a good idea but I think it could fuck up on some older or low cost players or TV sets.

Some years ago the German tv show "WDR Computerclub" was aired a whole night, one channel for the programm, the other audio-channel for a symposium. They ended up with disabling this channel because there were such many ppl calling in who had problems (mostly to dopey) or just were technically unable to switch to one audio-channel. (mono tv with hardware stereo mixing)

What I want to say: Please try to make it possible but don't do it wrong. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: