www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD's have arrived...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trixter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: DVD already? Reply with quote

maz wrote:

I got them at monday and shipped 90% the same day, the rest on tuesday. Great to hear they arrived in Belgium, France and Finland already, just two days, wow.

You were really on the ball -- it was very impressive. You run a tight shop Very Happy
Ciaran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got an email saying that Bjorn Lynne (of lynnemusic.com) now has her first shipment of DVDs and will be shipping them in the next 2-3 days.

I can't believe I didn't find this forum before. I wish I had; I think this DVD is gonna rule. Very Happy

- Ciaran.
Trixter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Yes it's here Reply with quote

kuvaweopu wrote:
What I like the most is the clarity of the picture and the great colors. Some of the oldskool demos actually never looked this good before. Smile

I disagree Laughing but one demo that truly does look fantastic is X14. I had a lot of fun post-processing the "262144 colors" part in particular -- THAT I truly agree looks better than the original.
sh0ck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: just to confirm.. Reply with quote

Dan, we all got the email about you having shipped the dvd, just wondering if anyone has any clue about long its going to take to arrive in Australia...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: an email? Reply with quote

emails you say... I'm in Canada and I ordered on the first day and didn't get an email. Should I be concerned?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: just to confirm.. Reply with quote

sh0ck wrote:
Dan, we all got the email about you having shipped the dvd, just wondering if anyone has any clue about long its going to take to arrive in Australia...

I would expect anywhere from about 5-10 days. If you live in the big city perhaps closer to 5.

Quote:
emails you say... I'm in Canada and I ordered on the first day and didn't get an email. Should I be concerned?

Yep. I sent EVERYONE an e-mail. Course, I could have made a mistake. If you sent a check then I may not have sent an e-mail when I shipped.

Send me an e-mail and I'll check my list.

-dan
analogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I preordered it from maz, I'm in France, and I didn't receive it yet T_T

Hope it will get there soon !
maz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

analogue wrote:

If you're analogue_at_glop.org it should arrive before the weekend, I sent it either monday or tuesday (can't check´it at the moment).
analogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.I.am ! Thanks for the blazing fast reply =)

But I hope you didn't misunderstood me, I wasn't blaming you, this month I received a paycheck 2 weeks late from France to France, our public postal office sucks a bit...
datadisrupter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Shipping Reply with quote

Hi,
I've been folowing this for a long time now and was just hoping for the MindCandy to arrive as a 'Christmas treat' to myself Smile
It got here Thursday morning and I live in Portugal. Maz, you're the man Razz
Btw, weren't for all my damned deadlines for papers and exames I would have watched it twice already Wink
analogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

analogue wrote:

Update: I got it today ^^ I'm yadayadayada...
maz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

analogue wrote:

ok Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I got it today! In The Netherlands... strange actually, but I guess it's the slow Dutch postal service! Smile
anyway... great DVD! Great demos, and the commentary is nice!!

thnx Maz and all the ppl involved creating the DVD! Wink

PS: the sample cd's are great too! Very Happy

Regards,
Senno 'Stevie S'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: just to confirm.. Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

Yep. I sent EVERYONE an e-mail. Course, I could have made a mistake. If you sent a check then I may not have sent an e-mail when I shipped.

Send me an e-mail and I'll check my list.

-dan

No worries now. I got mine in the mail yesterday. Never did get that shipping email... but it doesn't matter Smile
seb371

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

analogue wrote:
analogue wrote:

how lucky you are. I still didn't received it Crying or Very sad
I will be sneaking for the postman tomorrow morning! Laughing

btw, I'd like to know what is the music used in the mindcandy trailer... anyone?

rgds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: