www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wendy's - Slug special

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmw
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Wendy's - Slug special Reply with quote

Note: Originally posted by Sherry Orlopp (scby799@cs.com) on 14 Feb 2001.

On Monday evening, February 12, I purchased a baked potato at Wendy's located in Southport, Indiana. When I removed the lid, at home, I found the potato covered with slugs. I immediately phoned the restaurant, spoke with a manager who obviously didn't know how to handle the situation and who promised to have the General Manager of the store return my call on Tuesday, February 13. I received no phone call on Tuesday so I telephoned Consumer Relations at the Wendy's International HQ in Ohio. They promised to have the owner of the franchise call me right away. Again, I received no phone call. Today, February 14, I phoned the consumer relations department again and again she promised to get on the phone right away to the owner and have him call me. 1 hour later I have not heard from anyone. It is obvious Wendy's is not concerned about the quality of their food and the treatment of their customers. I will now go to the media to expose this horror.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: