www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A note on easter eggs (the hidden stuff)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: A note on easter eggs (the hidden stuff) Reply with quote

It seems people are already starting to get their DVD's. I must say, I'm impressed by the mail service in Europe!

Anyway, it won't be long before some of you start finding some of the hidden stuff on the disc. I know you'll be tempted to jump on this forum and post "I FOUND [censored]!!" But please DON'T. We don't want to spoil the fun of finding them for everyone else. Of course, we won't stop you from posting such easter egg info on your own or someone else's site - as long as it's not one of the MindCandy info sites like mindcandy.de, the review area on lynnemusic.com, etc.

With that said, thanks, happy hunting, and enjoy. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the guy from Chemnitz is really fast. I read about the DVD on /. two days ago, ordered it and had it in my mailbox yesterday (but I live in Germany as well Smile)! MindCandy is awesome. I got a quite big tv and a dolby surround setup and watching MindCandy is like a trip. Great stuff.
polly4all

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: A note on easter eggs (the hidden stuff) Reply with quote

phoenix wrote:
It seems people are already starting to get their DVD's. I must say, I'm impressed by the mail service in Europe!

Yep, it's quite a bit faster the mail service over there, however it's also usually more expensive...

/Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: