www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kentuckey Fried chicken wings with feathers to go

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: Kentuckey Fried chicken wings with feathers to go Reply with quote

My grandmother and I went to a KFC when I was young, (this happend when I was 14 and never for got it)

We went in to order, because my grandmother always said that the got her order wrong, and she decided that she would go in for a change and hope that the order got filled right, we she ordered a bucket of chicken and sides. and two wings (the family special, and it was when the chicken came in a cardboard bucket), everything went right as it should, and we started to leave, but for some reason my grandmother decided that she wanted to sit and eat a wing that she ordered in stead of eating in the car, so we sat down and she opend the box and we both relised that the wings looked huge, I mean massive.

She handed me a wing, and we I took a dring of the soda I ordered and then at the same time we both took a bite of our wing, to our horror we found that the wings still had the feathers on them. we both gaged and choked and I almost puked at the site of her mouth full of seven herbs and spices batter diped feathers.

when she saw that I to was spitting out the battered diped feathers she started screaming as if she had been shoot, the couple next to us saw what was going on and saw me spitting out these batter diped feathers and the female started puking, and the the guy next to them must of had a weak stomic because he started puking too.

by this time the manager showed up at our table and saw the mess of battered feathers on the table, he started to take my napkin filled with these battered diped feathers, and for some reason my grand mother stoped him. She started yelling at him. like this was his fault, even I knew it was not his fault. but he started promising that he would refund the entire cost of the order, and my grandmother was talking law suit.

I to this day dont know if she ever sued KFC or not this happended in west palm beach fla.

But I have not eaten at a KFC ever since.
flyingember

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny, they bread the chicken themselves there and could not miss feathers. this is impossible to have happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingember wrote:
funny, they bread the chicken themselves there and could not miss feathers. this is impossible to have happened.

Not if they were battered by a complete moron. Exclamation
--Allan--

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you know what they say, a story is better than no story. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: