www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trixter's Desk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Trixter's Desk Reply with quote

so... the dvd is really wonderful, even though I can't seem to convince my girlfriend that it's not just computer animation or what the point of it all is even after showing her the dvd (or what she'd watch of it)... but I was really wondering...

Trixter, does your desk always look that tidy? Very Happy
Trixter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardly! I cleaned it up completely for Jeremy's visit. I missed the damn Wendy's cup Smile but normally there is only enough room for the keyboard and trackball, and the rest is software or junk.

If you're curious about the disk: The computer to the left is the video rig that edited MindCandy, complete with DVD burner; the TV in the middle is the preview monitor that I used while editing realtime; the computer to the right is my selfbuilt Athlon 1GHz, which was used for generating 95% of the modern side and 50% of the oldschool side (has a GUS in it Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: