www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fantastic effort!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ngqce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: fantastic effort! Reply with quote

Well my Mindcandy arrived down here in Victoria, Australia about a week ago, but it had been sitting at a friend's place until yesterday (he ordered a couple for a bunch of us). I'm kicking myself for not picking it up sooner, but I finally have it in my hot little hands! It's great! The featurette is really good; it's a great introduction to the scene, its origins and such, for people who know nothing about the scene.

I watched most of side one with the Esperanto (heh - commentary I mean :)) track on. It was great to hear you guys talking about the history of the productions, various facts, and such (as soon as I find out where I put kasparov, I'm going to try that editor parameter :)). It's a pity you couldn't get more groups to give a commentary on their productions; ah well, maybe next time!

Once again, great work guys!

-sam
sh0ck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine too today, looks like the batch of them finally hit Australia Smile
Awesome, quality is a lot better then I thought, and its just great to remember the old times..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: