www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't drink that Coke!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachbum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Don't drink that Coke!! Reply with quote

On my 9th birthday party my parents let me invite 3 of my friends & they dropped us off at Magic Mountain. Later around lunch time my friends & I decieded to have lunch at the Mexican food place over by the ride "spin out".

As we were sitting outside eating my friend Ryan was sitting in front of me and his brother & another friend of mine were all at the same table. As I looked up I noticed something plop into my friend Ryan's cup. This was back in the day when they didn't have lids for the paper cups, especially at places like Magic Mountain. I am sure you know whenever you sit at one of those outside places with tons of people there are always those nasty "rats of the sky" piegons everywhere. Well one of those had some really good aim!

Being a 9 year old kid I just couldn't believe it! But only a few seconds into my amazement Ryan grabbed his Coke and took a big drink! I started to yell, "don't drink that Coke!" but it was too late. Ryan had already swallowed. When I told him what happened he didn't beleieve me. Until I bet him. We found some nasty green shit floating around in his drink! I thought I was going to die from laughter.... I won that bet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> Fast Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: