www.fusecon.com Forum Index www.fusecon.com
Fusecon General Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Credits to those who deserve them

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Credits to those who deserve them Reply with quote

I received my DVD in december, took a holiday and only recently had the opportunity to sit down and really watch.

I must say what a wonderful production this is. It is very clear how much work has gone into the creation of this DVD and the result is truly a work of art. We all know how difficult it can be to run a demo properly, let alone explain others what the scene is: the culture we were once part of. Congratulations. You have exceeded the expectations of many prejudiced critics.

At this point I am unclear about your intentions to persue another edition to what could become a classical record of scene productions. However, I wish to state my support in the field of Amiga demos would you be interested. There's still some equipment left here that runs practically all of the older obscurities.
Trixter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words. Smile Amiga is currently slated to be the next release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fusecon.com Forum Index -> MindCandy DVD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: